- Braden Perry to Speak on CFTC Dodd-Frank Title VII Market Reform
- Braden Perry Featured on McGraw Hill Financial Global Institute Podcast Discussing CFTC Case against Kraft and Mondelez
- Kraft/Mondelez CFTC Case a Test for New Manipulation Standard, Perry Says
- Braden Perry Discusses Ulbricht Appeal and Government Hacking with Vice News
- Perry Speaking at The Knowledge Group Series: CFTC’s Financial Market Reform in 2015: Boon or Bane?
Kennyhertz Perry represents individual and corporate clients faced with the increased use of criminal investigations and enforcement to address business practices, particularly as they relate to financial issues. Mr. Perry brings his enforcement experience as well as his substantial prior…
Kennyhertz Perry provides a full range of general corporate legal counsel. Helping companies of all size with formation; contracts and negotiations; mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures. Since its inception, Kennyhertz Perry has placed high value on entrepreneurship and a businesslike…
Kennyhertz Perry handles significant disputes for a broad spectrum of financial institutions, major commercial, industrial and service corporations and high net worth individuals involving state and federal cases, as well as parallel proceedings before criminal, administrative, and regulatory agencies. Our…
Kennyhertz Perry is a business and litigation law firm representing clients in highly-regulated industries. Founded by two veteran Kansas City attorneys, John Kennyhertz and Braden Perry, Kennyhertz Perry brings a unique mix of top law firm quality expertise, practical experience, and pragmatic business solutions. Business owners and entrepreneurs understand what it takes to be successful. They need attorneys who understand and appreciate the risks and issues of business ownership. We understand.