Braden Perry, a government enforcement and investigations attorney with Kennyhertz Perry, LLC, has been invited to speak at The Knowledge Group’s live webcast entitled “FCPA Investigation Cooperation: Avoiding Common Corporate Mistakes.” This event will focus on companies and clients potentially at risk for a Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (“FCPA”) investigation and how internal investigations should be appropriately tailored and cautioned against overly broad and costly investigations that may delay resolution.
In a two-hour live webcast, a panel of thought leaders and practitioners assembled by The Knowledge Group will identify the common corporate mistakes and the best strategies on how to avoid them during FCPA investigation.
Key topics include:
- FCPA Enforcement – A 2016 Overview
- Common FCPA Corporate Missteps during Investigation
- Strategies for Thorough and Tailored Investigation
- Best Practices When Working with the Government
- Recent Regulatory Developments