We’re Hiring! Real Estate Attorney
Kennyhertz Perry, LLC – Westwood Hills, KS and Kansas City, MO
We are seeking an attorney to join our growing legal team. Our highly qualified attorneys represent clients in a wide range of areas, and the candidate we are seeking will have a history of providing exceptional service to clients who is highly motivated with a drive to succeed. The ideal candidate will possess at least five years of broad transactional real estate experience, be proficient in the full range of civil litigation skills, have excellent writing, communication, and problem-solving skills, and have a desire to be part of a growing firm.
- $125,000 – $225,000 based on production and experience
- Real estate transactions: 5 years (preferred)
- Litigation: 5 years (preferred)
- Licensed to practice in both Kansas and Missouri
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Continuing Legal Education/Bar Dues Reimbursement
- Out of Pocket Expense Reimbursement
- 8:00 – 5:00 pm
To apply: please submit a cover letter and resume, in PDF format, to email@example.com. Thank you.